By J. G. Salway
Delivering a concise, illustrated precis of biochemistry and its relevance to scientific drugs, Medical Biochemistry at a Glance is meant for college students of medication and the biomedical sciences resembling meals, biochemistry, activities technological know-how, scientific laboratory sciences, physiotherapy, pharmacy, body structure, pharmacology, genetics and veterinary technological know-how. It additionally offers a succinct evaluation and reference for scientific practitioners and biomedical scientists who have to fast refresh their wisdom of scientific biochemistry.
The publication is designed as a revision advisor for college students getting ready for examinations and comprises subject matters which were pointed out as 'high-yield' proof for the USA clinical Licensing exam (USMLE), Step 1.
This 3rd edition:
- Has been completely revised and up to date and is now in complete color throughout
- Is written through the writer of the highly winning Metabolism at a Glance (ISBN 9781405107167)
- Features up-to-date and more desirable medical correlates
- Expands its insurance with a brand new part on Molecular Biology
- Includes a new spouse site of self-assessment questions and solutions at www.ataglanceseries.com/medicalbiochemistry